CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 07, 2008

My new bad habit

While Stan was out of town I got in the habit of staying up until at least 11 o'clock each night instead of going to bed as soon as Julia goes down . I needed the quiet time after crazy kid days and I'm not great at going to bed alone. I would read or work on my cake decorating or watch a movie. Now that he's back, I still am staying up, tidying the house and then having my luxurious me time. Last night I sipped my peach spritzer in our crystal goblets (I had to clean one first) and read my book. It's amazing what a good mood that put me in (I actually looked at the bottle to make sure it was non-alcoholic:)

Now if only I could convince my kids to wake up after 8 . . .

No comments: