CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me:)

Today was birthday number 30. I keep remembering how when I was a teenager 30 year olds were ancient. Oh how perspective changes:) Today was a nice relaxing day filled with no cooking on my part, naps, a luxurious bath, running a few errands (like finally getting my cell phone fixed) and playing with the family. It was also a day of Julia getting sick- she'd had a bit of a goopy eye in the morning, and I'd wiped it multiple times during the day. After her nap one eye was swollen and crusted over and she was super fussy. We determined after hours care would be worth it and not only did Julia have Pink Eye, but she also had an ear infection. Wonderful Stan took her to the doctor and got the Rx for me. Even with Julia getting sick, it was a wonderful relaxing day. Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me . . . and happy 2009!

Hopefully in the next day or 2 I'll have pictures of our Christmas adventures and fun of all the Halls coming together in Provo.

No comments: