CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Update

We had our first rainstorm on the 2nd- notice out ineffective gutters:)


I tore down the old nasty pantry with Israel and Eliza's help. (I know we have a picture somewhere, but I haven't found it yet) And Stan and I put up a new one- this included tiling a small section of the floor. Now we get to see if it can hold the weight of food like it's supposed to. (yes we anchored it into studs)



I made a purse from the Moda Bakeshop
one of 2 inside pockets
We put up the tire swing (sadly my bottom is too big to enjoy it)

Stan taught Julia to say "I . . am . . tired" over and over. It's rather funny, but she wasn't so sure of the camera.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, impressive rain storm. And that closet looks amazing now. Nice work!

Christenson Family Blog said...

Wow, look at you guys!