CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 05, 2010

I have 2 new nieces

My oldest sister Michele had her twins yesterday at 34 weeks. Baby B's water broke at 31 weeks, so the fact that they made it so long is wonderful. They've already graduated to NICU 1. We hope they can stay there for the next few weeks.
They both look so much healthier than I was expecting and have hair- Elizabeth has lots of it-dark and curly too.
Michele with Baby B (they haven't agreed on a name yet) 4.6 lbs


Elizabeth 4.4. lbs

I'll add better pictures soon. These are the only ones we have- uploaded for my bro-in-law Christopher's cell phone. These girls are the recipients of that elephant quilt I've been working on and love.

1 comment:

Maren Hansen said...

Twins--so exciting! Hope they can come home soon---congrats to Michele and family!