CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Our Easter Creations

I got it in my head to make something for all the kids for Easter this year.

For the house:

Peeps using Dana's tutorial over at Made



For Julia:
a reversable knitted toy- bunny or duck from Spud & Chloe



For Eliza:

a PINK apron with ruffles from I Have to Say I changed this pattern slightly- instead of the flapping bib I made 2 pockets for putting utensils in and for the ties I angled the ends because I think that makes for prettier bows

For Israel:

I couldn't think of anything he'd really be excited about that I could make, so instead I bought him Connect 4 for only 1 dollar with those awesome Hasboro coupons that came in the Sunday paper and the super sale at ToysRUs.


For Mrs. T:

a zippy wallet from Noodlehead
one of our peeps bunnies decorated by Israel, and a spring colored dish cloth using my grandfather's pattern (sorry no picture)




We found the basket at a thrift store for 50 cents!

2 comments:

Keiko said...

Hey, good job Robin! I wanted to make peeps, too. Maybe next year:)

Becky said...

wow, look how talented you are!!!