Israel woke up at 5:30 and opened all his Santa presents and some under the tree before we woke up. Here he is with some of his loot.
|such a silly cutie!|
|reading her new book|
Out of the Mouth of Babes . . .
- I- "Mom where's Diarrhea of a Wimpy Kid" (looking for the book Diary of a Wimpy Kid) 8- 27-10
- J- "Bat rhymes with cat. I know everything" something she says often. that and "Stop laughing"
- E-"Mommy, are there donuts in California?" 8-10-09
- J- "up and down" after being asking if she liked jumping on the trampoline 7-20-09
- I- in response to my question about his favorite person in the world "I don't know, either Grandma Hall or Cline and Matthew, they have the best toys" 6-16-09