CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

On the Move

Doesn't Julia Michele look good in brown! Not only does she have my baby hair, but we think she's going to have my fall coloring. This is my favorite onsie- it's the first one she wears after the wash (not that it stays clean long- if we're lucky we sometimes get 24 hrs, but usually, well you know . . .) Moving for real . . .


Here she's actually cheering for Israel- he's playing MarioKart this morning on our Game Cube. Julia likes the sounds and cheers for her big brother.
I can't deny it any longer. Julia is crawling. I've been happy with the sitting and falling in the direction she wants to go, but she's really getting around now and it's hard to deny the evidence. Ask Israel about that one. She's good at moving from crawling to sitting and back again. Now I have to baby proof again:)

No comments: