CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Israel's Songs

Israel like to make up songs- kindof like my dad always did about whatever is happening. Well today he discovered that his tinker toys work like those music blocks we get sometimes at library story time, so with his music maker and Eliza beating along he sang:

Eliza likes Grandma Hall's house
But Eliza doesn't like her dog
But she likes the adorable doggie on her shirt

Reading it I realize it doesn't sound as funny as it was, but trust me, it was great, especially since her doggie shirt is a dressed up poofy looking dog that scares me a bit. Also, he used the word adorable and even realized what was on her shirt- did he think of it before he started singing? I was just impressed, so I had to share.

No comments: