CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 08, 2008

Never cry . . .My bed is broken

Most every night Eliza tells us my bed is brokon as we send her to bed. Her blankets have to be just right and she sleeps with 4 of them and 2 pillows (her choice). She also sleeps at the bottom of her bed horizontally (we've been joking that we'll just at Julia to the top of the bed and we could take down the crib). Okay back to Eliza- when she told us last night at 9:30 pm when we finally sent the kids to bed- since we'd had the Wesley's down from West Jordan- I almost just told her to deal with it. Thankfully I went to check it out and all the kids had actually broken her bed. We had to fix the boards and the box springs. So let this be a lesson- never cry . . . my bed is broken:)

No comments: