CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Utah Trip Week 2

We got together with Katie's kid's Aidan and Ivy and have a fun time visiting old haunts. We of course had to get donuts at Krispy Creme and then we went to Wymount to play at our old playground.
A new sign-up at Wymount-you have to love BYU and all their signs . . .
Julia and Ivy-so cute!
Israel with Aidan. Israel planned this shot:)
We sure love the Purdies. Katie and I have been super friends since moving into Wymount together 5 years ago. We wish we didn't live on opposite ends of the country. (they live in Florida)  My happy hope is Jason'll find the perfect teaching job in Utah and then when I visit my family I'll be able to see her too.


At the Lehi parade with my big brother Mike's family. The kiddos loved collecting all the candy.
Emily and Rachel marched in the parade with the American Fork marching band. Julia loves these girls (and their "cowboy" hats)

No comments: