CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Utah trip Week 4: Part 1

Playing with the Robbin's crew.
Here we are up at Christopher's Mom's cabin. The kids loved riding horses for the first time.
Israel with Joshua

Julia with Sarah

Eliza with Joshua

Milking goats at the neighbors


Stan got pretty proficiant and even went back for a 6 am milking. Not only that, but he loved drinking the fresh milk-he even drank half a gallon in one sitting!

Julia loved the baby goats

I'm not sure which of my kids took this picture, I was just really impressed by it. In picture-Michele, Christopher, and Elizabeth

playing dress-up. Don't they have an awesome swingset? The tall swings that are so hard to find these days. This is my dream swingset when we have a bigger yard (and extra money)

Julia

The only picture I got of the fireworks/sparklers. Huntsville has a really good show.

No comments: