CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Belated Happy 4th of July

In the basement of Mom and Dad's house. While the women wired and the men fixed doors, Israel got creative with the plumbing pipes.
Eliza loving cold cold Bear Lake. We all had a blast playing in that water. I have to admit that sometimes I was jealous of Stan's wet suit.
Julia in her own little lake boogie boarding. She wanted to be in the water constantly.
All the kids love riding in the Ranger. Julia is the only one who was confident she could drive it:) We also did a lot of tire swinging, croquet, riding the miniture horse/pony Squirt, playing games, and eating yummy food.
Eliza and my Dad- I just L-O-V-E this picture. They're faces are similar, don't you think? and look at those matching smiles.

We had a great trip!

1 comment:

Carolina Chocolate said...

Hey Robin! It's been awhile, eh? I've checked out your blog and it looks like you too have a great family and that you're always on the move! Good luck with your move to California. Oh! And I LOVE your Moda Quilt! Good Job! ;)