CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 02, 2009

We got the HOUSE

It's only 1178 sq ft. with 3 beds and 2 baths, but it's huge compared to Wymount. It also has mature trees and grass. Yes, grass. The owners did a lot of updating and we're going to be doing some more as well. It has rose bushes. Michele- you might have to help me out with this one.

We're excited to have a place of our own. Stan's company still won't give us an official start date, but we're shooting for the 30th of July.

I'll attach some pictures of my own later.

My fav. features are the kitchen (with new stainless steal appliances, lots of counter and cupboard space and tile flooring- and a window above the sink!) and the Master bedroom. It has it's own bathroom and sliding glass doors out to our patio. Anyone with ideas for coving the sliding glass doors, we have 2- 1 from kitchen and 1 from our room. I don't like the vertical blinds. My kids don't know how to leave them alone-plus they stick and make all that noise.

Okay, I'll stop talking about the house, but if you call me be warned:)

1 comment:

Wheeler Family said...

Congrats--Yeah for bigger houses!