CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Robin my wife

I love getting to know Robin. We've been married now for over 8 years and it just keeps getting better. We surprise each other, we learn new things about each other, we do tons of things together. I am amazed by how my wife becomes more beautiful each day. I can't get enough of looking at my wife and admiring the lines of her face and the color of her skin. We work hard to have a good relationship, but its worth sacrificing personal conveniences. I think of all the long nights we spent staying up and talking to each other while we were dating. That doesn't happen as often, but it still happens.

I remind myself that I don't know my wife. I remind myself that there are still tons of things that I don't know about her childhood, her perspective, her thinking, her beliefs, things that she has read or heard or done or wants to do. I try to step outside of the usual drudgery of life and imagine that today is the only day I may have to spend with her. All change occurs in the present, nothing has ever changed in the past or future. If anything is going to change it has to happen now. I would post a picture of my wife but it wouldn't show all that I see in her, because she has so many dimensions. One day though, I will see my wife for all that she is and I will want to fall down and worship her for all her glory. Thank you Robin for all your love, Stan

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you guys are still so in love.

Robin said...

you made me cry:)
What do you say we grow old together?
XOXO